10 Skin Care Tips To Keeping Your Skin Healthy With CBD
Proper skin care is important because our skin is the largest barrier against infection that we have. So why do so many people feel overwhelmed when it comes to maintaining a proper routine? The lack of knowledge! No worries, we are here to help! Here are our 10 skin care tips to keep your skin healthy with CBD.
- Tip 1: Clean Your Face Daily: Our skin is constantly exposed to dirt, pollutants, oil, and sweat. In order to have good skin, we need to keep it clean!
- Tip 2: Exfoliate your skin once or twice a week. We are constantly losing skill cells, without a little push, they might hang around leaving the skin looking dull.
- Tip 3: Moisturize every day and night. By keeping your skin moisturized, it remains a strong barrier. Make sure to find the right moisturizer for your skin type.
- Tip 4: Protect Your Face Daily: Make sure to use sunscreen every day, not just on sunny days. The daily UV exposure contributes to visible signs of aging.
- Tip 5: Treat your skin to face masks. You can go to a professional for a facial...or you can do an at-home face mask. We recommend our new Cellulose CBD Face Mask.
- Tip 6: Maintain a balanced diet, eating nutritious foods will not only benefit your body internally but will also show in your exterior.
- Tip 7: Exercise regularly! Keep those muscles moving, sweat all the toxins out, just make sure to clean your skin afterward!
- Tip 8: Get your zzz! Proper rest is vital! Getting your full eight hours of sleep will help not only keep you healthy but keep your skin glowing!
- Tip 9: Less is more! Having a 13-step skin care routine is not always the best way to go. The fewer products you put on your skin, the better!
- Tip 10: Take care of ALL of your skin! Not just your face! Make sure that your body is also receiving the love it deserves! Exfoliate your skin once a week, moisturize...take a bath! We recommend using our CBD Bath Bombs..your skin will thank you!
We hope these tips help you out! If you have any questions feel free to comment down below! Remember the skin is the largest organ, it’s important we protect it!
Make sure to subscribe to our email list and be the first to know about new products, promotions, and more!
For a detailed list of our products click here.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook Instagram Twitter
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.