Can CBD Hemp Oil Help Me?
Can CBD Hemp Oil Help Me?
As recreational cannabis becomes recreationally legal throughout the United States, people have begun to learn about the other revolutionary extracts that come from this all incredible plant. Numerous studies and articles have shown that CBD has serious potential medical health benefits, from stories of people who have used CBD to treat serious sicknesses to dealing with the hardships that occur on the daily. There is however no debate that CBD has become the most discussed cannabis product on the market.
CBD Oil is derived from the cannabis plant which has proven to have limitless revolutionary health benefits in our society. Numerous studies have shown that CBD oil can be a useful and effective treatment of autoimmune diseases, epilepsy, cancer, pain, inflammation and diverse other health disorders. A simple google search will lead you to numerous stories and revelations of people who have been treated for cancer, epilepsy or even autism using CBD oil. It is also important to note that as of August, 14 2017 the FDA has stated that CBD does have medicinal “benefits”.
However, many people still confuse Cannabidiol (CBD) with THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) - the predominantly illegal main psychoactive ingredient found in cannabis, known to make people “high”. CBD Hemp Oil is however legal because it does not give the high content of THC, which many people are looking for to reach their full daily potential.
Many cannabis industry leaders believe that the natural hemp extract has the potential to be the next revolutionary nutritional supplement. As the industry goes, so will the amount or products readily available to help fight diseases in a natural and healthy way.
This comprehensive guide will help you choose the best CBD Oil and help you make an informed decision on what product will be most effective in your case. In this article we will guide you through the following:
- What is CBD Oil
- How Does CBD Work
- Numerous Questions to Consider When Buying CBD
What Is CBD Oil
Hemp oil is an extract that is derived from the seeds of the hemp plant. Hemp Oil has negligible amount of THC that have no psychoactive properties. Hemp seeds produce the best hemp oil despite the fact that the entire hemp plant can be pressed to produce the hemp oil.
On the other hand, CBD or Cannabidiol is one of the most prevalent chemical compounds in the cannabis plant. The oil is extracted from the leaves, flowers and hemp plant stalked instead of the seeds like hemp oil. CBD you get all of the same medicinal benefits as cannabis without the intoxicating effects of THC.
Over the decades CBD has been constantly overlooked because of the THC compound that has taken over news headlines and government regulation. Now that the medician benefits of CBD have taken over mainstream media, people are starting to realize the numerous medical benefits of this incredible compound. Over the past 40 years preclinical trials have show promise in the following aspects:
- Anti-tumoral agent
- Anti – psychotic
The numerous benefits of CBD are undeniable and are now being researched on a global level giving the cannabis plant a new dimension of therapeutic effects.
How Does CBD Work
CBD is one of over 80 chemical compounds known as cannabinoids. Cannabinoids are agonists that bind to special receptors in your cells known as cannabinoid receptors. Some of these receptors are heavily concentrated in the central nervous system while others are found in almost every organ. Cannabinoid receptors are found in the digestive tract, skin, and even reproductive organs.
By taking CBD you are taking the agonists that interacts with cannabinoid receptors that make your body react. Together, these cell receptors make up a larger endocannabinoid system (ECS).
The ECS is a vast network of cell receptor proteins with many functions. The ECR is arguably the greatest neurotransmitter system in the body. It has the potential to effect the following and much more:
- Bone Development
- Immune Function
- Motor Control
- Pain Perception
The ECS or endocannabinoid system has four primary functions which include, neuroprotection, stress recovery, immune balance, and homeostatic regulation. CBD is able to interact with cells in our bodies because the molecule has a similar composition to similar chemical that our body produces naturally called endocannabinoids.
Below we have attached two images. The first being our Endocannabinoid system and the locations of the CB1 and CB2 receptors throughout the human body. The second image is a diagram of the human brain and certain parts of the brain that can be effected by the use of CBD.
Numerous Questions to Consider When Buying CBD
CBD Oil comes in various forms, from CBD Oil Tinctures to CBD Gummies. Choosing a specific CBD product can be very overwhelming, considering the amount of products entering the market have nearly tripled.
So with all of the variations available, which CBD oil product is the best choice for you? The first step to knowing what you want it being able to compare products that are similar and differentiate those that seem alike. We have broken down the selection process into four areas of focus.
- CBD Oil Strength
- Concentration: Concentrations vary from 100mg to as high as 5000mg at times. We typically recommend consumers to start at 500mg and either bump the concentration up or down based on the results that are experienced.
- It is very important to consider what other properties can potentially be in your CBD oil. The possibility of your CBD oil including additives, preservatives, and solvents cannot be ignored. Since CBD is derived from hemp stalk, leaves and flowers; and because farming and extraction methods differ, the possibility of CBD products containing pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and herbicides is very real. To avoid this issue make sure that the products you buy are tested by third parties for not only purity and potency, but also solvents, microbiological contaminates and pesticides.
- We recommend that you choose suppliers carefully, and only choose suppliers who have tested their products by 3rd party laboratories. This will help show the concentration and purity of CBD in the product, as well as prove that the product is free of pesticides and other solvents. Also it is very important to confirm that the CBD products you buy contain no THC (if this is what you are looking for), because if these products do contain THC, you can fail a drug test.
- We’re proud to be among the few companies that provide lab analysis for their products. Results of our lab tests are visible for anyone who wants to see what GoGreen Hemp Products. For a list of our lab results click here.
- Cost Price
- There is no going around it. CBD products can get very pricey, especially when they are used daily. The price of any product is influenced by its quality and purity. Most likely the price and quality will go hand and hand but like anything else there are outliers. We highly recommend not settling when it comes to CBD products, especially since you are most likely putting the CBD in your body and settling for lower quality will affect how well the product works.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.