GoGreen Hemp CBD Soft Gel Capsules With Melatonin are perfect for those who are looking for a better nights rest. Melatonin is known to help those who have insomnia or other sleeping disorders, combining Melatonin with CBD creates the best of both worlds in one soft gel capsule that is sure to leave you feeling more rested in the mornings .
Our full spectrum pharmaceutical grade gel capsules have the highest bioavailability out of all of our products (nearly 4x higher). With 25 mg of CBD oil and 1 mg of Melatonin per soft gel, this formula is truly synergistic, leveraging multiple botanical actives through various pathways to help accomplish a better quality of sleep.
- High Bioavailability
- 25mg of CBD per capsule
- 1mg of Melatonin per capsule
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Manufactured in the USA
- Derived from Organically Grown Hemp
We recommend taking 1-2 gel capsules daily
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE TAKING IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING, OR HAVE ANY OTHER MEDICAL CONCERNS.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
CBD, Melatonin, Polysorbate Emulsifiers, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) Oil, Beta Caryophyllene, Roman Chamomile Oil Gelatin Shell: Bovine-derived Gelatin, Glycerin, Sorbitol and Water and Artificial Coloring which includes Blue 1, Yellow 5, Blue 2, Red 40.
Supplemental Facts: Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel | 30 Soft Gels per container
Calories from fat: 1.2
Does GoGreen Hemp ship internationally?
- No at this time we do not ship internationally, however if you are interested you can inquire by contacting us at email@example.com
Can I ship to a PO box?
-Yes we ship to PO boxes all of the time since we use USPS predominantly.
Does GoGreen Hemp ship to all 50 states in the US?
- Yes, GoGreen Hemp proudly ships hemp products to all 50 states. The United States Farm Bill of 2014 classified industrial hemp as containing less than 0.3%. Because of GoGreen Hemp products contain less than 0.3% THC, we are allowed by U.S. Federal law to conveniently ship directly to you.
How do I return a product?
- To return a product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns are dealt on a case by case basis, however all unopened products will be fully refunded without further questioning.
Do you ship discrete?
- Yes, none of our packages have GoGreen Hemp anywehere on the package or the shipping label.
Compliance with existing laws and regulations is critical for all companies selling CBD products. Although this industry is in its infant stage, there are federal guidelines and precedents as to labeling, cannabinoid concentrations, and claims about the effects of CBD-infused products. GoGreen Hemp proudly complies with all existing guidelines and takes price in transparency, including:
The Agricultural Act of 2014
The Controlled Substances Act of 1970
Section 763 of The Omnibus Appropriations Act of 2016
We also comply with all relevant state laws having jurisdiction over both nutritional supplements and hemp-derived products. For example, the state of Indiana requires that hemp-derived products include on their labeling some objective proof as to the THC levels and hemp-derived nature of the product. We have you covered as we were one step ahead and put QR codes on all of our products so that you can see exactly what you are putting into your body.